Friday, December 11, 2009

This is what I hear!...No Thank You!


Dear President M.Sweeny

Hope all is great for you.Was very nice meet you at WPC Worlds.That was my first WPC meet after 26 years as IPF member.What can i say after my first WPC meet?I give up my place at Norwegian National Team in IPF,I give up club sponsor ship around 3500 US a year,I give up free hotel + money for going to European & Worlds in IPF,i give up free gear,i give up free trips to all meet i want to go to,i give up chance to train at many great Powerlifting gym (Own by clubs/IPF) i give up friendship since they now turn back to me,was it wurth it??They all belive i juse steroids now,even if i have been life time drug free,was it wurth join WPC??YES it was wurth it all,i finaly feel free,like the pepole in East Germany most have feel 20 years ago when wall fall down.The respect WPC heads & lifter show me,the great judges that was hard,but fear,The big friendship between pepole that lift,it are all just great.The WPC Worlds in UK was great & i love every minitt of it.
I realy hope the WPC will go on like this & keep up the good work.Thanks for let us join WPC & looking forward to next time we meet

Have a great Chrismas

Best wishes from

Petter Elvekrok (Team Norway)