This is a reminder. The most current rules of the WPC can be found on the home web site of the World Powerlifting Congress. There will be rules meeting before every session and ASK any official any question.Some points, as examples, would be...
- Squat-the legs must be straight before and after the lift.
- Bench-proper placement of the feet or hands.
- What are the verbal and hand commands.
- Deadlift-What is a "hitch"?
- When can you declare and change your attempts?
The point is BE PREPARED and ASK BEFORE the concern becomes a problem. You can ask me anything!... firstname.lastname@example.org