Thursday, March 29, 2018
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
...at a lot of gyms, everyone talks about stories...at Frantz's they talked about legends!...the Saturday training sessions molded powerlifters into to iron demigods...
Monday, March 12, 2018
Friday, March 9, 2018
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Thursday, March 1, 2018
This news is old...but his records still LIVE to inspire...
Chris Confessore Remembered
During his career, Chris was one of the strongest bench press champions in powerlifting and a regular contributor to MUSCLEMAG International where he wrote a column titled POWER PAGE.
Below are some of Chris Confessore's records:
- Bench Pressed triple his bodyweight in 4 different weight divisions.
- Heaviest man to perform triple bodyweight bench press.
- Lightest man to bench press over 700 pounds.
- Only man to hold World Records in 5 different weight classes Current World Record Holder
- 562 lb. bench press at 181 lbs. bodyweight
- 662 lb. bench press at 218 lbs. bodyweight
- 741 lb. bench press at 236 lbs. bodyweight Powerlifting Titles
- Junior National Champion
- YMCA National Champion
- IPF German Championships Champion
- 804 squat at 216 lbs. bodyweight.