Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Travel information of Russia....YES, I have been there about 8 times!...



...I am 65 years and NEVER felt unsafe...
...I fly out of Chicago...never use airberlin...
...I use a visa service...VISAHQ...they do EVERYTHING...
...you are a tourist...VISAHQ will take care of INVITATION...
...Airports are all modern...
...many ATM machines everywhere...
...all major charge cards taken...
...only rubles are used in Russia...your bank can get them...
...Moscow is MAGNIFICENT...
...travel by cabs...
...hotels are very modern and breakfast is always included...
...always free WiFi and/or business center...
...front desk will ALWAYS answer your questions/concerns...
...I like two hours plus between plane/stops...never panic...
...if you miss a flight...just catch the next one...
...yes, I will be there!
...food is excellent...I eat a lot of steak...
...have 6 months left on you passport...if not!!!...contact your visa service...they can take care of it for you...