Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The WPC will always address individuals lying for their own gain..anybody...anywhere!

....message to me....

"Right - apparently at the Bodypower today, Brian announced they were still
affiliated with the WPC and also were announcing WPC WORLD RECORDS and handing
out world record claim forms. I only found out afterwards.
This is despicable allowing lifters to think they were still part of the WPC and
lying that they could take and were taking world records. Didier from France is
one of them and he was told he took a world bench record today. I am trying to
get video footage so I can get evidense of the announcement.
I'm going to have to find out who was told they broke records and try and
rectify this somehow.
It wasn't even a sanctioned event - let alone WpC affiliated.
Advice or help needed please."