Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Eurasia Group...

There is no doubt that the Eurasia Group is the largest segment/group of the WPC. The weekend I attended the first 2009 Rostov RAW Worlds Championship there was 600 to 700 hundred powerlifters on site. In another part of the country there was an fully equipped Championship. This brings the total to almost 1000 WPC powerlifters competing in one weekend!
Lifters make every effort to attend Championships like this because of the high profile, well engineered, top level sportsman, and fun! Here's is two examples, in Rostov the open class medals were gold plated and lifters were able to pick up record certificates at the meet site the NEXT day! Here's my point! In 2010 the WPC International meet schedule is developing. I make every effort to attended the highest quality Championships.
I highly endose any Championship held by the Eurasian Group. At this time I am scheduled to attend 2010 Worlds in Finland, The 2010 President's World Cup in Baku, Azerbaijan and you can ask me anything!