Thursday, October 8, 2009

Traveling to Rostov on the Don River, Russia...

I live in Chicago, Illinois in the USA. We have one of the largest International airports in the World. It is easy for me to travel world wide. As you know I travel overseas a lot. The airline I flew on for my last two trips is Turkish Air. They did a great job. There was plenty of seat room and all the food and drink I wanted, without paying a extra charge. There were TV and video/audio screens in every seat.
I landed in Istanbul in 10 hours, which is a great airport and on to Rostov, which is about 2 hours in the air. The cost of my entire flight travel was 1038 US dollars.
The point is travel is fun! The WPC has several very high profile International meets in 2010, if you plan, you will have fun!

...next hotel and local food!